About Hannah Garcia, Whistler Realtor
Growing up in Vancouver and Whistler, the Sea to Sky area has always been a gathering place for Hannah, with friends and family coming together often to celebrate, recreate or simply rejuvenate in the mountains. After completing her Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources, she went on to receive her law degree in San Diego, California in 2006. During that time, her family also made the permanent move to Whistler in 2004 and declared there was no better place to call home.
Hannah's passion for people, real estate and legal analysis is apparent when you read what her clients are saying. Her legal background, exceptional communication skills and strong negotiation strategies are all integral to the process of assisting buyers and sellers in attaining their goals in real estate.
- Top 10 Whistler Real Estate Agent for 2018-2013
- More than $60 million in sales for 2017
- Sixth in highest average of sale price per transaction ($1,080,000)
- Ninth highest sales volume for 2013
- Voted runner up in Best Realtor category, Best of Whistler 2013, Pique Newsmagazine
- CNE certified (Certified Negotiation Expert)